50-Second Peanut-Orange Dipping Sauce
This tangy, delicious dipping sauce truly takes 50 seconds to create. Too good to believe? Try it yourself! It’s my go-to sauce for baked, firm tofu. And it goes marvelously with chicken and I’ve even had it on a light, white fish. Dip your chicken, fish, tofu, or tempeh nuggets in this warm sauce or pour it generously over a serving and eat with a fork or chopsticks.
This recipe serves 1 but is easy to double, triple, and so on.
- 1 heaping tablespoon natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- dash of salt (not needed if the peanut butter is salted)
- dash of pepper or hot sauce
- Place the peanut butter and orange juice in a small bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and add optional seasonings if you wish. Serve warm.